With the recent release of our major update 1.4 – Sanctum of Sahir we’ve since then been hard at work improving on the feedback we’ve received, not to mention all the extensive QA we’ve done internally.
Today we’re happy to share that we’ve just now pushed out a new update to all our supported platforms that will vastly improve overall experience. Make sure you update to 184.108.40.206 as soon as possible.
As always, there might be a bit of a delay before you’re given the option to update on some of our platforms.
Full patch notes below. See you in The Beyond.
- Our new arena Sanctum of Sahir should now offer a much more smooth experience across all devices
- Reduced the difficulty of Survival mode
- The pausing player can no longer cast spells before their opponent
- You should no longer encounter invisible opponents when playing in our new arena Sanctum of Sahir
- The endless loading screen is no more
- Sometimes the practice hall wouldn’t load for the first time, it will now
- The locked loadout button should not be possible to interact with
- Acid Cloud now sound as it should again
- Disc of Antioch should no longer have sync problems
- Multiple graphical fixes