With this update we’re introducing cross-platform VoIP, something that’s been a major request from our players. We’re also launching on one more platform.
- Cross-platform VoIP is now a thing in Wands and we’ve taken our time to make sure it’s a grand experience.
- VoIP can be enabled on the blackboard. Make sure to allow microphone access rights for Wands.
- We’re releasing Wands in China on a second platform, this time it’s for Xiaomi Mi VR. Available now.
- Removed Armor buff for Blood Bolt, it now has a consistent cost of 2 hp / bolt.
- Reduced Chilling Clutch debuff duration from 10 to 5 seconds.
- Removed cast cost for Dragon’s Breath and increased mana cost per second from 10 to 15.
- Lowered Lightning Strike charge cost from 15 to 10 mana.
- Blazing Meteor now deals 12.5 splash damage, regardless of distance to target.
- Some animations in the workshop were wrong, they now should look amazing.
- We resolved some problems with the internationalized versions of Wands.
- Fixed issue where Twins would cause freezing at the start of a match.
- Fixed issue where you could add spells to a closed wand in the Workshop.
- Ortus signs are now correctly rotated.
- Warden animations now sync properly for both players.
- Reflected Lightning Strikes now deal damage to their own caster.
- Dealing damage to a Twin can no longer deal damage to their caster.
- GearVR/GO: Coordinated app launch now works as intended.
- GearVR/GO: Invite friend now works as intended.